Being Prepared is why.
Our online courses for CPR, First Aid and Emergency Cardiovascular Care are the trusted and convenient solution to your training needs
We offer convenient and flexible training management options to help organizations effectively train large numbers of students.
The 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR & ECC are here! View the 2015 Update, explore the Integrated Guidelines or download Guidelines Highlights.
VERIFY A CERTIFICATE
Instructors can use this tool to verify a student’s Part 1 Online Course Completion Certificate.
About AHA eLearning
The American Heart Association offers eLearning and Blended Learning courses to provide complete, flexible training solutions.
Students are able to complete online training at their own pace and in less time, while companies and healthcare organizations can overcome obstacles such as scheduling, reaching remote employees and diverse learning styles.
- All courses are developed using the most current emergency cardiovascular care science from the American Heart Association.
- The same content is delivered to all learners.
- Students still complete in-person hands-on skills sessions and testing for courses requiring CPR and other psychomotor skills.
- Students can complete online courses anytime and anywhere with internet access.
- A cost-efficient and time-saving alternative to 100% classroom training.
- Instructors and Training Centers are able to focus on quality hands-on time for teaching critical psychomotor skills.
- Caregivers spend less time away from patients, while employers and staff maintain on-the-job productivity.
"eLearning can be as effective as classroom-based training. Often measured by students’ retention of course content, the average retention rate for an instructor-led class is 58%, and the eLearning experience enhances the retention rate by 25%."
-WR Hambrecht & Co., Corporate eLearning: Exploring a New Frontier; 2000; p 9